Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chris Rock puts it nicely

I am in the midst of my busiest time of the year with respect to my career. I am also not an accountant, so just because today is Tax Day does not mean that it is going to get any less busy. I should see some daylight at the office (literally, and I actually have a window) by mid-June.

Regardless, it does not matter that much. I love what I do, and while my enjoyment with regard to the line of work I'm in does not match my current workplace demeanor most days, the arrival of each new day is something I look forward to.

Chris Rock is on TV tonight, and a comment he just made during a show says what I'm dealing with right now perfectly:

"If you got a career, you ain't got enough time."

There are some pieces I've been working on I will get out very soon, and I'll do my best these next couple of weeks to come up for air and make a post or two. Until then, take a look at the articles linked to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment